- Created on Sunday, 30 August 2015 05:55
- Hits: 40
FEFA marked August 12th the international Youth Day in presence of members of Youth Political Rights Advocacy Group.
At the beginning of the program, the members of Youth Political Rights Advocacy Group thanked FEFA for marking this day and shared their views on youth and youth’s role in development of society. The members of Youth Political Rights Advocacy Group talked on the role and capabilities and responsibilities of youth in Afghanistan. They talked on challenges/problems of youth in Afghanistan and criticized the government for its failure in solving youth problems.Read more: FEFA Marked the International Youth Day!
- Created on Thursday, 16 July 2015 17:13
- Hits: 482
Gardener! You seem unaware of autumn
Alas! You lose your flowers when wind blows
His Excellency Dr. Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, president and H.E Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, chief executive of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan!
Hope more success for H.E president and H.E chief executive of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Almost one year ago the National Unity Government (NUG) established. Over this period Afghanistan developed in foreign politics including peace talks process and promoting the political position of Afghanistan in the world. However, there are some signs of development in good governance too but the government hasn’t taken any practical step in electoral reform section which forms the substantive part of political agreement. The current ambiguous circumstance separate nation from state and increase public distrust on democracy and election.
- Created on Sunday, 21 June 2015 08:32
- Hits: 673
President Ghani appointed Mrs. Anisa Rasouli as member of Supreme-Court high council through a presidential decree. The women political Rights Advocacy Group welcome this action of National Unity Government and consider it a positive step toward institutionalization of women rights. The Women Political Rights Advocacy Group believe supporting women participation in political structures is a substantive step toward institutionalizing justice and good governance.Read more: WPRAG Welcoming the membership of a woman in the Supreme Court council
- Created on Sunday, 21 June 2015 03:55
- Hits: 720
Leaders and heads of political parties, CSOs and media organizations (members of Electoral Reform Joint Working Group) officially signed the Declaration of Substantive Principles of Electoral Reform in presence of authorized representatives from presidency and Office of the Chief Executive and presented it to the presidency and Office of the Chief Executive.Read more: Signature of the Substantive Principles of Electoral Reform
- FEFA Marked the International Youth Day!
- Parliament’s Perception on Electoral Reforms 2015
- WPRAG Welcoming the membership of a woman in the Supreme Court council
- Signature of the Substantive Principles of Electoral Reform
- Declaration of Women Political Rights Advocacy Group on Electoral Reform to Electoral Reform Commission and Government.
- FEFA Released the Observation Report of 2014 Elections
- 92% MPs support the Electoral Reform Process
- FEFA expresses concerns over the situation in electoral commissions urging the government of Afghanistan and International Community to immediately handle this issue