the session has chaired by Obaidullah Barekzai, the head of WJ complaints hearing commission. During the session as usually the members have discusses various issues, included hearing of complaints from Ghazni, Nangarhar and Kabul province.
the session chaired by head of commission Fawzia Kofi, according to the agenda Minister of Women Affairs Miss Delbar Nazari present the first hundred days action plan of their work in five stage & the stage are mentioned in the following columns:
- Strengthening and improving the governance;
- Security and protection of women's rights;
- Preparing the five-year work plan for the Ministry of Women's Affairs;
- To coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Action Plan for the Women of Afghanistan;
- promoting women's rights in the family and society;
At the end meanwhile, Fawzia Kofi head of the commission, appreciating the positive points of their work plan, emphasized on reformation in some parts of it.
the session led by Qais Hassan head of the commission, The plan on amendment of regulation law of government officials salaries was discussed & approved by all members of commission.
The session chaired by Saleh Mohamad Saljuqi with the participation of Financial & Administrative Deputy Minister of Public Health. As per agenda, the members discussed about Planning on adjustment in second article of public health law.
At the end of the session, it was decided that they will present this issue in the next plenary session because some commissions had different views on the above law.
The meeting led by Abdul Raof Ebrahimi head of lower house, according to the agenda the discussion was on security issues and continuing the head of governor’s work.
At the end of the meeting it was decided that:
• Minister of Defense should be introduced
• To handle the Terrorist offenses should create special court.
• The government should prepared the foreign policy and called the lower house for approval
• Negotiations of peace’s that take place should be clear and transparent
• The Government to introduce new governors must act as soon as possible
The president of lower house gave duties to the three wj committee to prepare A comprehensive security plan for the security of Afghanistan which includes (International Affaire, Internal Affairs and National Security and Defense and territorial integrity) and after finalizing present it in the next plenary sessions.