District coordinators are long-term volunteers who manage FEFA’s activities in district level. They are accountable to provincial coordinators but can contact FEFA’s Provincial Outreach Department in case of need.
Duties of district coordinator
1. Keeping contact with FEFA HQ through provincial coordinator;
2. Train local observers based on instructions of provincial coordinator;
3. Assignment of local observers to polling stations and controlling observers during voting processes;
4. Collecting observation findings of observers and sending them to provincial coordinator or FEFA HQ;
5. Keeping contact with electoral staff and other observers;
6. Attending FEFA’s training programs during election process;
7. Performing any other tasks given by FEFA or provincial coordinator;
Commitment of district coordinator
1. The district coordinator is obliged to keep his impartiality during election mission and consider this issue during contact with candidates and political parties;
2. The district coordinator does not work with any other similar organizations during working with FEFA;
3. The district coordinator is responsible for training and instructing local observers based on FEFA’s guideline. He is accountable of completions of observation checklists to provincial coordinator;
4. The district coordinator perform all his duties and submit his working report to provincial coordinator;
5. The district coordinator use all possibilities to implement FEFA’s program well.
6. The district coordinator promise to use every opportunities to perform the tasks better and on time.
7. The district coordinator supervise observers impartially during election processes. If he/she notice any problems will share it with provincial coordinator and FEFA.
8. The district coordinator supervise financial affairs of FEFA’s programs in district level and informs provincial coordinator and FEFA of any problem in this regard;
9. If the district coordinator wants to change his location after signature of MoU, he/she must let the provincial council know 10 days prior to changing his/her place.
10. The district coordinator cannot change his/her location without FEFA permission. In emergency cases, he/she must let the provincial council know.